Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~

2 posters

Go down

~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Empty ~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 am

By Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Empty Re: ~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 am

Name:Aleks Maniro
Nickname:Aleks
Crush:
Gf/Bf:
Spouse:

Personality:Aleks is different from most of you're typical guys, He attends to be what ever girl wants. That boy who calls you beautiful instead of hot he knows what they want. He isn't a pervert never has been but he is a swearer. He gets frustrated easily and flips out when he wants. He isn't rude to girls but he is a bitch too boys, his best friend is a guy named Sly there funny together and always they hilarious joking guys mostly they act like brothers. But never fight, Aleks is a sweetheart and has a heart of gold but when you mess with his family or friends you're throat will be slit he doesn't joke around with that stuff. But other wise he's a good person. Him and Sly are your typical Gamer boys love to play stuff like Minecraft,Call Of Duty, Well Horror Games and stuff but its what he likes to do.
History: Fuck You, you dont deserve to know.
Looks:
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Ypgtx
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Ic46xd
Other:

Name:Travis Langdon
Nickname:Travis
Crush:
Gf/Bf:
Spouse:

Personality:...ask fucker
History:
Look:
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ 1o2edc
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Fypttx
Other:don't be freaked out im related to a killer (;
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ Empty Re: ~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 am

Name: Embre-Reynea Elizabeth Floyd
Crush: No One Yet
Personality: She is always smiling, she is not the type of girl to jump around with guys, she is looking for a guy to settle down with. She is always happy, but hasn't had the best past. You are lucky if you have her, she is "Playful"! She will never let you down. She is reliable, caring, and very protective over what's hers. and when she makes a promise, she will never break that promise.
Looks:
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ 1425sue

Name: Kodie Marie Campbell
Crush: No One Yet
Personality: She is the sweetest bitch you will ever! She doesn't have time for your bullshit. She wants to always have a good time. She is full of energy. She is kind, nice, and has a beautiful heart, that is waiting for a perfect guy to come and sweep her off her feet. Don't play with her heart. It is not even whole to start with. She is a true person, she is nothing but real! She is not fake.
Looks:
~~For Embre Floyd and Paranoiac Razor Only~~ 204fw0
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 am

Aleks

He was with Travis at a Gym, there shirts were both off 6 packs all the way. Aleks was hitting the weights and Travis was too. Before the could notice people were all checking them out (girls only lol) and Travis got something thrown at. He dropped his weights and looked at the guy. "Bring it Cunt, think you're all fucking big and shit. Hell no bro get you're head out of you're ass fucking chrode. throw something at my again i'll shove this god damn weight up you're fucking bitch ass." He gave him a frown and clenched his fist. Aleks gave a smirk and a chuckle and Travis turned and laughed. "Good job bro" Aleks said with a smile
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:55 am

Embre:

She was walking into the gym slowly with her half cut shirt and a water bottle in her right hand. She was with her best friend. She walked into the weight room and sat down next to two guys. She checked them out, and looked away like nothing was going on. She though he was cute, but nothing major. She said "Hey, do you mind if we sit here and lift?" She smiled while saying it.
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:01 am

Aleks

He turned and saw two girls come over he stoped smiling and looked at her not checking her out not one single dirty thought. He nodded "Sure, we don't mind." He looked away and saw Travis not even gonna take a look at the girls. One of the girls had Tate's eyes, Travis clenched his fist he looked down and started t breath hard he looked around real quick "Aleks were my medicine." Aleks pointed over to the table Travis ran over and slowly stumbled grabbing the medicine from their bag and he sat down and slammed the needle into his leg and pushed down having the medicine go into his body. He relaxed and breathed normal. Looking up at the girls seeing them shocked "No need to be shocked, nothing to be shocked about." He rolled his eyes and got up and rubbed his eye and walked over to the lifts and him and aleks begun to lift weights.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 am

Embre:

She gave him a smile and then she stopped knowing he didn't care if she smiled or not. He made her feel worthless. She turned around and grabbed a fifty pound weigh and started to go do her sets. She looked over and saw her look at her, she turned like she wasn't staring at him and then glanced back over and saw Aleks laughing and talking to Travis, and she smiled. and turned back.
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 am

Aleks

He then took a 100 pound and tried too lift it and he made it then he turned and saw Three buff dudes. He then looked at his arms and then looked back "Travis look its Derek,Michael and Clint" He smirked, They were Aleks and Travis Idols he then saw them start lifting weights. Aleks then just ran his hand threw his hair and smiled at Travis. Travis smirked and lifted his 100 pound weight like it was nothing.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 am

[center]Embre:

Smiling at Kodie, she switches to bench pressing and puts it on 230 pounds for her legs. She starts benching like it was no work at all. Being a pro-volleyball player, you have to get used to it. She starts walking over to the rag stack, she asks Aleks, "Can you hand me a rag, sorry, I don't meant to be bothering you?".
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:25 am

Aleks

He smiled and nodded as he handed her a rag "Yeah Here" He then stood up Travis and him played Football, they weren't fans of Basketball at all. He then just walked over to the boxing place as him and Travis got up on the thing as they begun to smirk at eachother. Aleks was good fucking great at boxing Travis just begun to Practice. Aleks then started to move around as he then punched Travis but missed on purpose. Travis rolled his eyes and punched Aleks directly in the face. Aleks rubbed his eye and this just got fucking personal. He punched him in the face then jabbed him in the side and did a fucking uppercut punching his stomach and punching his jaw at the same time while doing the uppercut. He stepped back as Travis fell to the ground.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:29 am

Kodie:

"Oh my gosh is he okay!" -looking at the guy who is passed out in the boxing ring. She lowered down as she saw the huge guy who hit him turn around. She corrected herself then, "Sorry that is none of my concern..." She said and ran away.-
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 am

Aleks

He turned and gave a smirk as he then saw the girl come running "Nothing to worry about he can get his ass up." He walked over and nudged him "Travis, Bro get up" Travis fucking tackled his ass out of no where and slammed him to the ground. He looked at him and backed the hell up He smirked and beat the shit out of eachother. Other then you could blink blood was being spilled all over the boxing ring. But they weren't meaning to hurt eachother its boxing for fuck sake. Then they were finished Travis fell to the ground and aleks did so.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 am

Kodie:

She was speechless, and got up onto the ring and held out her hand, since she wanted to help them. one of then had a busted up eye, and the other had a bruised face, and they got up her and Embre took them to the chairs across the room and got a rag and cleaned off the blood on their faces. They were being as gentle as possible, she didn't want to hurt them as much as they were.
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Aleks

He was still kind of anxious when he woke up, he rubbed his eyes and looked at her cleaning off his face he glared at her and followed her eyes then when she got to his neck and such. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm away from him. As he tried to get up but he was still in pain. He grunted and got up he looked at her as Travis was still knocked out.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Embre:

"I'm sorry..." She said with a weird look on her face, "There was just so much blood, I didn't mean to get into your personal space. I am Embre-Reynea, by the way".She got up, and was hesitant about touching his neck to rub the rest of the blood off of his neck. She start to lean in to but them she backed away, and gave the rag to him. With the look on his face, he seemed pissed at her. She looked over and Kodie was cleaning the blood off of Travis' chin, and higher to his cheek, then she turned back to him and put a smile on her face.
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Aleks

He looked at her when she was speaking he nodded "I'm Aleks Maniro" He looked away as he spoke he grunted and rubbed his eyes and then ran his hand threw his hair. "It's fine, im use to people being in my personal space." He looked over seeing Travis wake up he eyeballed the girl. His watch went off telling him he needed his medicine. As he stood up and walked over and sat down and stabbing the needle in and pushing the handle down having the liquid go in him. Aleks watched he walked over and looked at Kodie and Embre.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Embre:

"Okay, Thanks. I also wrapped your stomach. Don't worry I didn't see anything." She said with a chuckle at the end. "You looked pretty bruised up, I hope you are okay." She cracked a smile at him showing that was meaning no harm, and that she was nice. She looked over at travis and asked if he was okay, and smiles.

Kodie:

"Hey, I am Kodie, I didn't mean to get invade your privacy. I was helping you were knocked out for about an hour. I was just trying to help, you looked pretty beaten up. I also wrapped up you arm and your chest, you have an open wound on your eye, but I put bandages over your eye. I'm sorry for touching you. I didn't do anything, I promise, I wouldn't do that." She said with a half smile, and said sorry again, trying to show him that she wasn't lying.
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Aleks

He nodded and smiled a bit "Thanks." He smiled alittle bit not worrying about freaking out but anytime now he could see Travis flipping out. It's something Travis would do at this type of time He smirked as Travis begun to speak to kodie but he had that rude tone in his voice. "Please don't touch me again." Aleks never heard him say Please or anything like Sorry which was pretty damn respectful to hear but the way he said it. Still didn't sound respectful which he didn't really care for.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Kodie:

"I'm..sorry.. Bye?" She said with her head down as she walked away. She felt like he was treating her like shit, like a worthless piece of shit. she slightly turned and said, looking over her should, "I was just trying to help."

Embre:

"There is this party at my beach house, and I would like to get to know you better, you should come!?" She said cracking a cute smile. Hoping he would say yes, "It is not really a party, but it's a small thing, you can bring travis, and I will bring my friend."

Last edited by Embre_Floyd1124 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK MEEEEEE)
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Aleks

He smiled "Yes i would like too, i'd bring Travis maybe someone else too" He smiled as he then watched Kodie walk off and so did Travis "Well its nice too meet you Embre, ill see you later" He grabbed his stuff and walked off with Travic
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Embre:

Saw how sad Kodie looked and walked over to their stuf, and grabbed it, and headed to the showers, to lean up, they were working hard. She couldn't get the smile off of her face, She couldn't wait for the party tonight. She was think! Oh shit I forgot to give him my number for the address..
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Aleks

He stoped and so did Travis he turned and walked back as he looked at her "I forgot to get directions where the parties at." He smiled as he waited
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Embre_Floyd1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Embre:

"I live down on richwood, On the left, the big last house. 1124 Raven way." She gave him a smile, "Call me if you get lost 5463483975"
Embre_Floyd1124
Embre_Floyd1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down