Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Staff!!!

5 posters

Go down

Need Staff!!! Empty Need Staff!!!

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 am

Alright so i need a few trustworthy and great mods. I will have a Application out for you guys, copy and paste and start the Application and send to me! I'll be reading through them to see who is best to be apart of the staff. The Staff on this site will be permanent, they wont be change!

Application!

User-Name:
Legend you are wanting?:[moderator etc.]
Why do you think you think you should be one?:
Can i trust you? Otherwise give me real why i should:
Do you think you are Worthy?:

Have fun (: and ill pick later one.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need Staff!!! Empty Re: Need Staff!!!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

User-Name: RoseAnnStyles
Legend you are wanting?:[moderator etc.] Moderator
Why do you think you think you should be one?: I'm trustworthy, will come on pretty often (probably everyday to check on things or roleplay), I'm a very nice person who's patient and will let people know if they broke the rules nicely other than just yelling at them, and well, I do know the rules, so you can know that I've have read them (which I have) and I'll always check to see and moderator the site to see if people have broke a rule. If they have, I'll let you know.
Can i trust you? Otherwise give me real why i should: Yes, I think you can basically have a feeling of some stuff that I said up there. ^
Do you think you are Worthy?: Yes :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 pm

User-Name: Blood-Vampire
Legend you are wanting?: Mod or if lucky Admin lol
Why do you think you think you should be one?: I should be picked because I'll make the site better. Anyone that's out of place will be talked to and if the problem contines I will report then or ban them with Admin permission.
Can i trust you? Otherwise give me real why i should: Yes you can because I don't like it when there's drama or anything like that on a site. It's annoying and causes problems with the sites members.
Do you think you are Worthy?: I believe I am because I have been RPing for around two years and Iv picked up a few things. I learn on how sites can improve and be better and what to do when things go wrong. I'm also a good rper and getting better.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Since both of you are most likely wanting to be Moderator, I'll have to think alittle since both of you have great Application's.

Thank you,

-Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLove Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

User-Name: PuppyLove
Legend you are wanting?: Any, really
Why do you think you think you should be one?: Well, I've read the rules and I have my own site, so I know my way around pretty well, if you ask me. I'm also on multiple other sites Smile I think I could really help out if I got a rank
Can i trust you? Otherwise give me real why i should: Well, I know I'm new on here, but I'm not on multiple other sites. Yes, of course you can trust me! I'd do my best to enforce the rules and stuff xD I'm really a quite patient person and I think I'm good with people.
Do you think you are Worthy?: As I have explained above, yes I do Smile I'd do my best

Thanks for the oppurtunity!
PuppyLove
PuppyLove

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

Application!

User-Name: xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
Legend you are wanting?:[moderator etc.]- Admin
Why do you think you think you should be one?: Im Trust Worthy, I Get Along With People Well, I Roleplay A Whole Bunch, I Know Whats Right For The Site And Whats Wrong, I Am Not A Rule Breaker, I Am Well Experianced With Roleplaying ( Enough To Know What To Do ) And Also I Am On Alot.
Can i trust you? Otherwise give me real why i should: Yes You Can Trust Me, Not Only Because You Have Known Me For A While But Because When you Ask A Serious Question I Give You My Most Honest Opinion.
Do you think you are Worthy?: Yes I Do Think I Am Worthy, Other wise I Wouldve Chosen A More Lower Rank, I Think I Am Worthy Because Being So Intamint With Roleplaying And Knowing How To Do It So Well It Is Easy To Know What To Do And What Not , The Rules On The Site Are 100% Meant To Be Followed And Each Reply Is Actually Checked Over To See If there Is Anything That Is Breaking the Rules. There Are Cases Where People Think They Are Better Than One Enother And Try To Power Play Eachother, Happens 98.9% Of The Time When Two Members Are Involved In Fighting, But One Major Rule Is Not To Fight So Seriously And Battle One Enother To Power Play, In Order To Be An Admin I Understand That You Have To Know The Rules By Heart From 1 To How Ever Many Their Could Be. And Also To Get Along With Every Individual Role PLayer, Taking This Rank Is A Big , Huge , Responsibility That I Am Willing To Handle , I Respect All Terms And Rules To Be One And I Agree To Be Respectful And Responsible To Anything That Shall Come As An Admin.
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 am

CONGRATULATION OLIVIA!
Welcome to the Administrator Staff Team.

For you honest opinions and the amazing Application, Welcome to the Admin Team! You are worthly of the responsibility ready to come into your hands. I appreciate your offer of trying to be admin, to be honest your are 100% worthly and i know you can take the chance, Being on this staff team takes alot of responsibly and you have what it takes! Don't forget to get on every day and see if everything is okay even if im not on make sure to check and make sure. thank you (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum