Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive

3 posters

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Empty ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:15 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ||
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive B9fvrc

Plot

Life is got different from past years and century's, Imagine a world were everything was different everybody was a Cannibal. Now think of the regular world it's 3025, and everyone rich and lives in amazing houses. Except for us there's each breed of Immortals living in each continent. Werewolves Australia, Vampire's Europe, Fairy's Africa, Spirits Antarctica The Other's are Unknown, North America and South America are known to the deadliest Creatures. There's each a Male and Female that rule each Continent, The Human's notice every time they see the immortals roaming around they know they are different by the lack of interest and how they know interest in human blood. Werewolves love steak with lack of blood, Vampire's like scent of veins smelling neck, Fairy's love Fruit, Spirit's love your souls, Unknown like.......human flesh...Soon the human's try to get rid of the immortals, Soon the immortals start to vanish and die off of there kind...The most too die is Fairy's...Will you Survive as Immortal? or as Human?

Rules

• This is a Literate roleplay, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the RolePlay.

• Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

• Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

• Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

• Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason

• Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

You have a Choice to choose Immortal or Human, If your Immortal your not gonna be outgoing.

• The Immortals are like realistic, Vampire's don't fall for Werewolves, NO Immortals fall for each other enless there the same kind. All Kinds hate eachother, this is REALISTIC!

• Have fun, Yes i want everyone to enjoy there time in my roleplay. I want everyone to be happy for sure!

Immortal Types

• WereWolves

• Vampires

• Fairys

• Spirits

Skelly's

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: ( This is like nickname)
First:
Middle:
Last:

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Spouse:
Kids:
Personality:
History:

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear:
Your Flaws:
Your Talents:
Are You Immortal or Human?:
Your Immortal?:(If your one)

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style:
Eye Colour:
Identifying Marks:
Looks: Human

My Immortals

Name:Derek
First:Derek
Middle:Lee
Last:Hale

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:No
Spouse:No
Kids:No
Personality:Derek is a mystery, he doesn't know himself at all he tries to solve his own problems when he knows he can't. Derek's lost in his own footsteps, But he knows whatever he does can help whoever hes with. Derek is a brave strong guy can take down a elk in a blink of a eye, Derek lost his brother but he always has his head up even though he lost his younger sibling.. Derek has so much faith in himself which makes him think he should give up. Derek is also your typical jerk very aggressive and a over achiever Derek doesnt know why he doesnt care for anyone but he will know for his own sake. Derek is a very deadly guy ready for any fight willing to be brought. Derek isn't the nicest guy in the world he will fight to the death and snap and hold the grudge. He's stubborn and a bitch which isn't a new thing for him.
History: No.

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Dieing
Your Flaws: Trying to flirt with the Werewolf Ladies (;
Your Talents:[no knife thrower shit like that NO GUNS]Hunting, Killing
Are You Immortal or Human?:Immortal
Your Immortal?:(If your one)WereWolf

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Color Style:Black (spiked)
Eye Color:Hazel (Blood Red)
Identifying Marks:Scars
Looks:
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive 1zd7vj6
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive 303lswh

Name: Daryl
First:Daryl
Middle:Mark
Last:Dixon

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:No
Spouse:No
Kids:No
Personality:Daryl is a very strong guy very brave and hiddin, Daryl also gets lost in his own footsteps he always has his head down he doesn't know whats good in life anymore, He lost his brother and his heart is never feeling warmth he might be a asshole at first but when you get too know him hes like a brother. Daryl is your typical moody stuck up snob hes a cusser and doesn't want much to happen. he never smiles and doesn't plan to either losing his own brother wasn't something he plan for but he wants to put revenge on the hunters. Daryl holds the grudge, he is very aggressive and rude snappy and jerk, Daryl is still your typical Asshole. Very rude but he doesnt know why but sometimes he just cant handle, Hes also the type of guy who needs a hug but if you try to hug him he'll stab you.
History: Nope

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Dieing
Your Flaws:Trying to make Friends
Your Talents:Killing,Hunting
Are You Immortal or Human?:Immortal
Your Immortal?:(If your one)WereWolf

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Color Style:Brown
Eye Color:Green
Identifying Marks:Scars on Back
Looks:
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive 64h5qg

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive 2hn2d1g

Last edited by ||Red Dawn|| on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: Nikki
First: Nikki
Middle: Lynn
Last: Felix

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope
Spouse: Nope
Kids: None
Personality: She's one of thoese girls who you don't wanna mess with. The one who will snap your neck if you cause her to. But once you get rib of that hard shell she's kinda soft and loveable depending on who it is.
History: (Later)

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Getting shot and killed
Your Flaws: Growls at whoever I meet for the first time.
Your Talents: Good tracker and and killer
Are You Immortal or Human?: Immortal
Your Immortal?: Werewolf

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style: Brown with a blue streak
Eye Colour: Light blue green
Identifying Marks: Scar across my side
Looks: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-hair-Favim.com-204941
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Tumblr_mgl6fzSsgo1qfig4mo1_500

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: Danny
First: Daniel
Middle: Michael
Last: Saylor

Going Deeper

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope
Spouse: Nope
Kids: None
Personality: He's one of the few ones that will take a bullet only for a close one. If you get through is 'Dont fucking touch me' shell it will turn out to be a good for you.
History:

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Someone will stab me in the back
Your Flaws: Can't trust many people
Your Talents: Hunting down even by a small drop of blood
Are You Immortal or Human?: Immortal
Your Immortal?: Vampire

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style: Brown
Eye Colour. brown with a hint of tiny green
Identifying Marks: birthmark on my shoulder blade
Looks: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Tumblr_m00fvnQ1h71r7x7zzo1_400_large
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 pm

accepted
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Derek

Derek was climbing up a mountain as Daryl was killing a Vampire slowly tearing apart the head from the rest of the body. Derek was on his hind legs his very long teeth rubbing against his lips, he howled as Daryl joined in, it was hot here but chilly at night very gorgeous place people usually die here which wasn't surprising. Derek saw hikers and him and Daryl decided to trick them. Moving fast through the trees and growling scaring the hikers half to death. Daryl grabbed one guy by the neck leaving one alone he took off as one of us ran and slit his throat. Werewolves had horrid minds killing was the number 1 thought we had
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Nikki
I was in wolf form stacking out in a large area of trees and bushes. It was t hard to tell when the other wolves were out killing. There were screams and the scent of blood that filled the air. I growled and looked around. I didn't need someone to wheel up behind me otherwise I would freck out and cut whoever it was just out of instinct. I turned around alittle at the strong smell of blood and started to follow it. I moved slowly not knowing and plus if it was pray it would be better less bloody. I snarled alittle nearing where Derek was having fun with Daryl killing people. I growled as I moved along on four legs then rising up on my hind legs with a law on a tree digging my nails into he trunk of the tree as I searched for the scent of blood. That's when I saw the sight of a black pelt which had me growl not knowing what it was since I only saw the top half behind a bank of bushes and trees.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Derek

My head snapped toward the noise smelling a female werewolf Daryl didn't care what gender it was, He got on his hind legs and roared his mouth opening wide then slowly closed. I begun to walk i leaped off my back legs and jumped so far i landed directly the tree she was in. Baring my teeth and climbed up and grabbed her foot and yanked her down and pushed her toward the ground. Daryl came running and was about to slit her throat in till i forced him back as he snapped at me. Me and Daryl weren't afraid of a female which made it more fun. I gave a evil smirk and snapped at her "Get up already."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Nikki
"Well let's see. I was already fucking up when you came and took my leg out from under me. Which wasnt really needed." I say with a roll of my eyes not worrying about the snap and stood up shifting human telling them she didn't need to fight since they are males and their stronger. "Shifty shifty there Derek. You kinda learn to know who is who by the amount of killing. Your at the top so everyone knows your name." I say and cross my arms and leaned on a tree trunk and glared at them alittle. I was kinda annoyed. I wasn't trying to kill them I wanted to know where the fucking blood scent came from. Plus I was a female. We don't fight we give birth and half the time a female was a prize. Something won in a way. Depending on who the hell you were though.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Derek

"You are a cusser i see." I slowly shifted and glared at her so did Daryl, Daryl eye balled her rolling his eyes a giveing a grunt. I let my arms swing feel "Now the blood came from a Vampire we killed and two hikers." I smirked at her and turned around walking off with Daryl
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Nikki
"See? That's all you had to say. You didn't need to pull my foot out from under me and snap your bloody fangs in my face." I say and turned and shifted with a snarl and a small crack from a dislocated shoulder that never healed in its right place causing a cracking sound everything I shift or anything.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Derek

He turned around and snarled very deep at her and shifted and Daryl snapped at her and we took off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Nikki
Snarled and bolts into the woods.

Ya I didn't know what to post really lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Skelly's

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: ( This is like nickname) Nakuri
First: Nakuri
Middle: Lee
Last: Brown

Going Deeper

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: No
Spouse: No
Kids: No
Personality: Very Shy, Laid Back, Sweet Person, Outgoing, Fun To Be Around And Ect.
History: Dont Have Much Of A Personal Family History Or Family Problems.

Inside Hiddin: Nothing Hiddin

Most Fear: Dark Old Houses
Your Flaws: Overcoming Shyness
Your Talents: Calming People Down
Are You Immortal or Human?: Human
Your Immortal?:(If your one)

What Do Ya Look Like: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Arrive 2vxeq6g
Hair Colour Style: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Identifying Marks: No Marks
Looks: Human
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Accept (:

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Nakuri
*I Finish Taking Everything Out Of The Moving Truck And Start Bringing The Boxes Inside, I Sigh As I Sit On A Box Exausted* "Ohhhh my..."
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Derek and Daryl

They were both walking down the sidewalk, bullshitting as i can say Derek and Daryl notice the new girl in there neighborhood. Daryl had a straight face and put his head down Derek chuckled and stroked his hand through his hair. Daryl didnt say anything but he rubbed his neck as they looked at her "Hello there." derek said as his voice cracked at the end, Then daryl begun to speak "Sup" Daryl said his voice deep and shallow
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Nakuri
*I Stand Up And Lean On My Leg And Stare At Them Shy* "Hi, Im Nakuri" *I Push The Box Over A Little And Wait For The Boys To Respond As I Smile*
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Derek

He gave off a Smirk and rubbed his neck "I'm Derek and this is Daryl" Knowing daryl was gonna say something he looked over at him and gave a chuckle

Daryl

He rolled his eyes at Derek "I can gladly speak for myself Derek...like he said Im Daryl" He nodded at her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Nakuri
*I Smile At Them Both* Nice too meet you both, do you guys live around here ?" *I look at a box and cut the tape off the top to see what's inside*
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Derek

He nodded "Well we live in the house the woods, i see your new"

Daryl

He looked at Derek with a dumb look "Well no duh dip shit"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Nakuri
*I Look At Derek* Yes I Am , Just Moved In From Ohio , And Do You Two Live In The Same Home?? *She Smiles Looking At Them Both Again Crossing her arms from the cold breeze rushing on her body *
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx
xX_*OLIVIA*_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 am

Derek

"Well Ya we do, theres a reason but we cant really say it." He looked at her then at Daryl, which daryl was half way down the side walk gone. He looked at him didnt know what was wrong with him maybe his wolf instincts told him to leave but my first thought is he was going back to our house
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum