Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove

2 posters

Go down

||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove Empty ||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove

Post  PuppyLove Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 pm

So how do you usually do your skellys?
PuppyLove
PuppyLove

Back to top Go down

||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove Empty Re: ||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:Derek
Mate:No
Crush:No
Pups:No
Personality:Derek is a mystery, he doesn't know himself at all he tries to solve his own problems when he knows he can't. Derek's lost in his own footsteps, But he knows whatever he does can help whoever hes with. Derek is a brave strong brute can take down a elk in a blink of a eye, Derek lost his brother but he always has his head up even though he lost his younger sibling. Derek is prob gonna be the strongest biggest brute you'll ever meet. Derek has so much faith in himself which makes him think he should give up. Derek is also your typical jerk very aggressive and a over achiever Derek doesnt know why he doesnt care for anyone but he will know for his own sake. Derek is a very deadly guy ready for any fight willing to be brought. Derek isn't the nicest guy in the world he will fight to the death and snap and hold the grudge. He's stubborn and a bitch which isn't a new thing for him.
History:(Optional) Thats none of your Business
Looks:
||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove Nyhbas
Others: He's a Massive brute hes biggest wolf to hit this earth (every rp hes the biggest) 7 feet (other rps he 10 feet)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLove Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Name: Leaf
Crush/Mate/Pups: None yet/Nope/No
Personality: Leaf is a sweet wolf, always looking out for others. She refuses to see the bad in any others and, suprisingly, isn't too sensitive. She's actually quite strong and will stand up for what she believes in.
Looks:

||Red Dawn|| and PuppyLove Timber-Wolf-1242
PuppyLove
PuppyLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Derek

I didn't know what to do with my life at the moment maybe hunt or fight off rouges maybe find someone to start a pack with. But never thought of making a pack i wouldn't make the perfect Alpha, i'm considered a joke the last pack i was in I gave off a grunt as i stepped on the cold grounds of Alaska did i want to live here anymore were Hunters could get one clear shot of me directly in the head. Hunters were out this season mating season was right around the corner which i wasn't very clear of. Did i want this? A Mate to start a family with, Not really

Other wise i would of been picking up scents from nearby females right now, females were everywhere but they feared me because of my massive size either way i wasn't ready for a opportunity like this family was not my biggest fan, if i tried to get a mate i would be seeing females come running for me which i was aware of. I didn't try to get a mate or anything thinking and thinking i wasn't ready for this i just wasn't my time will come if i wan't to find one. When i lost my brother i wanted the hunters too shoot me in the head and take me out of my misery but something made me stop what if someone is looking for there true love and i was the one for them.

What am i kidding? no one will want me, thinking about this made be have a chill crawl up my spin. I begun to turn around and walk down the cold surface of the frozen lake the ice was thick so my massive weight wouldn't break the ice making me drown. I lifted my head into the cold breeze and let out a decent howl showing i was nearby if any wolves were interested which might not happen. I was just started to walk, slowly down the ice my head down my ears back my tail flowing side to side by the wind. I Gave off a grunt and perked my ears too see if anyone was near surely none were. Which made my head slowly go down why would i try i said bareing my teeth as the thought hit my mind.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLove Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm

My first paragraph will be kind of a...prologue. Just brief history.

Leaf

I sat on the cold ice, my tail wrapped around my legs. I watched the other wolves from a fair distance before standing and turning. Silently, I walked off. It was time to leave. I had said my good-byes. I knew my mother, father, and my dear sister Ivy were huddled in the den, watching me and possibly crying. But I had to leave. It was time. A tear slipped down my cheek as I looked back one last time.

I sat on the ice, still in Alaska. I hadn't found another pack. I had stayed in one for around a year, but ended up leaving. It hadn't felt...right. There was too much fighting, and the alpha was a horrible wolf. I ad decided I would never go back. I would find another pack, a better one. I yawned and got up. I couldn't rest for much longer. I had to keep moving, look for a new pack. As I started walking, I heard a howl. My ears pricked up- it had been almost a month since I had been in contact with another wolf.

Cautiously, I howled back. I began making my way towards the sound. I stopped about 10 yards away from the large wolf, a bit surprised at his size. I inched closer, until I was around 10 feet away. "Hello," I said quietly. I had no idea what to expect from this wolf, and was tense. I smiled slightly, waiting for his response. I really hoped I wouldn't have to fight the brute. I wouldn't stand a chance. He didn't look too mean, but you never know...
PuppyLove
PuppyLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Derek

I heard a howl his head snapped up then i heard foot steps from behind my ears went back as i turned around seeing a gorgeous grey pelted wolf female possibles i lifted up my head she was a small wolf maybe because i was too big for my age. The soft voice of the wolf made me more calm but my range wanted to burst but she didn't do anything wrong which didn't give me the right to flip out and attack her. Turning fully around i stood up tall looking at the female thinking for a moment "Hello." I said with my voice cracking at the end

My tail lifted as she got closer as my ears begun to pin to my head she must be a brave wolf she be coming that close to a brute "You must be very brave? Hmm too come that close to a brute who could rip off your head if he wanted too." I know my words must of been too harsh for her i didn't expect much from her other wise. Slowly stepping closer to the female she couldn't do much to me i know she couldn't if she had the guts too maybe she could. "Hmm..Very Interesting female you are." As i came closer to her and circled her knowing she was nervous i chuckled and nudged her jaw "Nothing to be nervous about...I wont bite." I smirked while looking at her

Turning around and walking off to the spot i was at in the first place, glaring at her in the eyes my red eyes glowing by the sun shinning on them the mist flowing out my nostrils i grunted and my ears perked. Still surprised she was standing the spot she was in till i could see her erdge to get closer i gave off a chuckle and looked at her with my deep blood red eyes my erdge to get closer too was ranging inside of me she was quite gorgeous herself. i looked down then slowly back up to her with a small smirk.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyLove Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm

I was surprised at the brutes harsh words, but I stood my ground. "You could say that" I replied softly. I watched as he circled me, quite unhappy with it. He nudged me and i tensed more, his words were of no comfort to me.

It looked as if he only had one thing on his mind, and it was NOT what I had in mind. However, i was in heat...and i felt attracted to it. I fought the urge and looked at the large male. I had the feeling I couldnt just walk away, so i took a chance. "I'm Leaf" I said, a bit shakily. I stood tall, though I mustve seemed small to the brute.
PuppyLove
PuppyLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down