Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Me and Vampire Only.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Me and Vampire Only. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Me and Vampire Only.

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 pm

May
I walked to him and bit into his wrist draining out the drugs. I pulled back when he started snapping and almost fell back and stood up fast and stumbled to a tree and threw up the blood that I took out of him not wanting it in my system. I then leaned back up and looked at him wiping my mouth. "Feel better now I take it?" I say and pulled my fangs back in. "You know. Your blood isn't like most werewolve's. it's different but still nasty."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Derek

I stood there glareing at her "I guess its different i killed different things then regular werewolves do, plus im different breed of wolves, Im Dire Wolf,Timber Wolf,Mackenzie Valley Wolf, and Artic Wolf..Im Mixed with the biggest breeds" He yawned and leaned on fence he had no idea when they had to breed but he shifted wolf and looked down at her and he begun to walk in one direction but he stoped and howled.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 pm

May
"Tyats explains your huge size." I say and tilted my head alittle as a red almost wall was around him. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him as he howled. "What the fuck....." I say and squinted my eyes. "Are you pissed or something Derek?" I asked leaning on a tree feeling kinda dizzy alittle. It's probably from the drugs but I could live through it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Derek

He turned around and saw her kind of dizzy "Are you okay May?" He walked up to her and thought for a moment was she seeing things her eyes were dozzing off into different directions It had to do something with the drugs he got. Those drugs were meant for only werewolves not Vampires Derek nudgd her face
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:50 pm

May
I whole my head and looked at him. "Grab me something sharpe." I say and looked down trying to focus on something. I gripped the tree as I slowly slide down eyes turning red as if I were crying. As he grabed my something sharpe I took it and cut my wrist and forced them open to drain out any drugs prosible. "Might wanna turn away Derek"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Derek

He nodded then grabbed something sharp and handed it too her, As he turned around and rubbed his eyes he heard grunting as she drained it all out he turned around and saw her heal then he saw something behind her flash on the wall. He shifted wolf and begun to sprint were it was he then saw a hole in the ground he tilt his head "MAY OVER HERE!" he saw a tiny hole but then he begun to dig and it go bigger
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 pm

May
As I drained out the blood it stung as the drugs ran down my skin. I had to keep wiping it away to make sure if all the drugs were out and I wasn't just draining my own blood. Of course I was going to be dizzy for alittle but it was better then the drugs making me dizzy. I then slide up on the tree and saw him sprint off. I then slowly jogged over to him and saw him digging the hole. I looked around wondering where this came from. I then saw a pulled up paper and tilted my head. Was this a joke? Was this something to cause us more pain?

As I opened the paper ball it stated about a way to get out a trail to follow when we get out and how to blend in. Going back out I to the real woods sounded like a fairy tail to me. I was always in this place. Going out there would be like heaven. "It's a map and a way to make us blend in. Let's just hope it's not a joke by one of the hunters or something." I say as I folded it and stuffed it away and started to watch around making sure no one was coming.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

Derek

He crawled out the hole and then helped her out by pulling her by her shirt as he yanked her out then he was still wolf form he looked at the map over her shoulder and walked down the trail with her "Hopefully" He slowly shifted int human and put on a regular shirt on and his leather jacket it was amazing feeling to be free again.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 am

May
When I felt him tug on my shirt I was glad it didn't rip. I stood up and wiped the dirt off my pants and pulled the map out and found the trail to go on. "If so I still got that one hunters gun on me." I say with a small laugh and looked up from the map.it was nice to see the real sunlight come from the sun then watching only few rays come over the wall.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum