Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Major Legand
Once you join be on everyday.
Major Legand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For me and Red Dawn

2 posters

Go down

For me and Red Dawn Empty For me and Red Dawn

Post  WolfLover Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Okay, so, here it is xD.
What are your favorite things to RP about?
WolfLover
WolfLover

Back to top Go down

For me and Red Dawn Empty Re: For me and Red Dawn

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

We can do Wolves, i got my brute Derek (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfLover Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Awesome! But, do you ever do like, short bio's for your characters? Would you mind filling one out for Derek? I'm reading the one your playing him now, but still, you know?

Like this:

Name:
Personality:
Mate:
Other:
Looks:
WolfLover
WolfLover

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

I Sure do (:

Name:Derek Hale
Personality:Derek is a mystery, he doesn't know himself at all he tries to solve his own problems when he knows he can't. Derek's lost in his own footsteps, But he knows whatever he does can help whoever hes with. Derek is a brave strong brute can take down a elk in a blink of a eye, Derek lost his brother but he always has his head up even though he lost his younger sibling. Derek is prob gonna be the strongest biggest brute you'll ever meet. Derek has so much faith in himself which makes him think he should give up. Derek is also your typical jerk very aggressive and a over achiever Derek doesnt know why he doesnt care for anyone but he will know for his own sake. Derek is a very deadly guy ready for any fight willing to be brought. Derek isn't the nicest guy in the world he will fight to the death and snap and hold the grudge. He's stubborn and a bitch which isn't a new thing for him.
Mate: I rather not go there,
Other:
Looks:

For me and Red Dawn 2cd346
For me and Red Dawn Nyhbas

Last edited by ||Red Dawn|| on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Admin

https://majorlegandroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfLover Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Here's mine Smile

Name: Rikki Martinez
Personality: She can be quite aggressive and has a bit of a temper. Very sarcastic. Doesnt really like to be around her own people/race. Doesnt really like anything in general, actually. She is surprisingly nice to the people she actually cares for. But so far, that has only been her parents, and that was limited as it was.
Mate: None
Other: She was kicked out of her pack because she had put the pack in danger of their lives and because she was just too much to handle for her parents. They never told her that last part directly but she could easily sum up the situation as it was. They were trying to get rid of her. She has been on her own for two years now.
Looks: Human: For me and Red Dawn 2010_teen_hairstyles_picture_sized-118172204_large

Wolf: For me and Red Dawn Larra (Sorry about the cartoon. I couldnt find anything else that would match her description.)

Last edited by WolfLover on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something that I forgot previously.)
WolfLover
WolfLover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down